Personal information collection
bhive Environmental may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website
- any other information that you send to bhive environmental
In general, the personal information we collect and hold includes name, contact details, occupation and feedback, and other information which assists us in conducting our business, providing and marketing our services and meeting our legal obligations.
Using personal information
bhive Environmental may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you marketing communications.
- to conduct our business;
- to comply with our legal obligations.
How do we collect and hold personal information?
We will generally collect personal information:
- from you directly when you provide your details to us;
- from you indirectly through emails, forms, registration and telephone conversations and through use of the services and facilities available through our websites and social media channels (including our LinkedIn channel); and
We will take reasonable steps to protect the security of personal information. Our personnel are required to respect the confidentiality of personal information and the privacy of individuals. We take reasonable steps to protect personal information held from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, for example by use of physical security and restricted access to electronic records. Where we no longer require your personal information we will take reasonable steps to destroy it.
Who do we disclose your personal information to?
We may disclose your personal information (including, in certain limited circumstances, your sensitive information):
- to entities who assist us in providing our services (including hosting and data storage providers);
- to social media sites on which we have a presence; and
- where we are required to do so by law.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites. bhive Environmental is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com or
- by phone on +61 9416 3602